Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I can't delete users from my sure signal device

LindaWisdome
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am trying to delete a user from my sure signal.  I can access my account and the sure signal details on line, but when I try to delete the user I gte a message that says 'There seems to be a problem'.  After trying on 3 different days, I tried webchat.  They said to call 191, which I tried but none of the options allowed me to talk to anyone about my sure signal so this is my last hope!  I have looked at similar posts and have tried the ' delete temp files, cookies and cavhe from browser' but it made no difference.  Help please....

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I have read on the eforum 

"Customer service support-> Call 03333 040 191 or 191 then take option 2 three times and finally option 5 – straight to the Sure Signal team."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hello Band of Brothers.

I tried your suggestion to reach the Sure Signal team through 191, but that combination of options led to a deadend after the second Option 2 (which was about Network coverage and just gave a message to look at the website and no further options).  Maybe because I am a pay as you go customer so have different menus?  I have just tried to manage my sure signal on someone else's PC, in case I have strange settings, but that didn't work either.  So I am still stuck!  The reason I need to delete a user is because he has just bought a Vodafone Smart 6, he kept the same number but it has a new SIM and the sure signal doesn't talk to the phone any more.  We read on the forum that this could be solved by deleting the number, waiting for 24 hours and then adding the number again.  But we can't even get started with this process.  So Nick now has a new phone which he can't use at home because it won't talk to the sure signal and I can't manage the siure signal users.  Any other ideas please?  thank you

@LindaWisdome - I'd recommend to try a different browser to access your account.

hi Charles

Thank you for replying, have tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome with same result,  I can access My Account and get to the VSS section, can select the user I want to delete but when I click REMOVE, get the message that there is a technical problem.  I tried to add user but got the same message.  I've tried from different laptops too.  Have also reset the VSS.  Any other things I can try please?  Linda

@LindaWisdome - I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.