Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I want to de-registered my Sure Signal

knighty69
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I need to deregister my wifessure signal box however our accounts are not active any more.

How do i dergister it now?

S/N - 21231976859

Thanks

20 REPLIES 20

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

What you should have done is deregister it via My Account prior to porting your number away from Vodafone.  But don't worry, this is something that the eForum Team can help you with.  They will be along as soon as they can to drop you a Private Message with the details of how to get in touch.

PWIAC

Hi

Can someone do the same for me.

s/n 40120908781

I ported in a number to replace the number that my sure signal was registered to.

Thanks

Alex

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi knighty69 & camperdown9

Get in touch here so we can arrange this for you :).

Thanks

Sukhi

Hi I need to deregister my Sure Signal as well but no longer have a Vodefone account, please can you provide me a link to get it sorted, many Thanks

Hi breakingwaves,

Click here to get us your details.

Make sure you include the details of the closed account and the serial number of the Sure Signal to be deregistered.

Dave

Hi

I sent a reply by email as requested on Sunday morning. I got an auto responce to say that you have received it, but as its been more than 48hrs can someone please check to see that you have received it?

Thanks

Alex

Hi Alex,

I can see we replied to your email today and that we’ve also received your response.

We’ll be with you as soon as we can.

Hi breakingwaves,

If you didn’t get an auto-reply to your initial email, we wouldn’t have received it.

In this case, can you resend it please?

If you did get an auto-reply, let me have the reference from the email you sent and I can track it down for you.

Hi Andy,

We can certainly help you with this.

Contact us here.

Cheers,

Andy

The reference was  [#6098973] Please can you confirm that deregistration has occured.

Thanks

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi breakingwaves

Please reply to the email that was sent to your yesterday so that we can get this arranged for you.

Thanks

Sukhi