Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I want to de-registered my Sure Signal

knighty69
2: Seeker

I need to deregister my wifessure signal box however our accounts are not active any more.

How do i dergister it now?

S/N - 21231976859

Thanks

20 REPLIES 20

I'm getting frustrated by this process, I have replied to numerous emails, providing bank sort codes, address, mobile numbers, post codes, monthly payment amounts, serial number of the sure signal etc etc. Today almost two weeks after I started the process I have received an email telling me to ring 08700 700 191 to arrange the deregistration. That number provided no help at all. Please can someone deal with my request to deregister the Sure Signal, any help would be much appreciated.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi nreakingwaves.

We'd be happy to do this for you however, on the security questions you weren't specific which is what we need.

The reason we have asked you to call is because security can be done quicker over the phone and then we'd be able to progress.

DaveCD

I have sent of the email as requested but have had no reply, please can you confirm whether or not it has been deregistered yet, Thanks

wattsneeded

Hi

I also need to de-register my Sure Signal.  It was attached to a phone number I havent used for a while and an account that I think was deleted.  I would like to use it again.

Rgds

Andy

swatling

hi i need to deregester mine 

thanks

hi i no longer have a vodafone account but need to deregister my sure signal i have asked the question in another post but never got a reply i cannot log into my account to do it myself

thanks

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Hi there

If you're wanting an instant response, the eForum isn't the place for you. The eForum team will respond to your post in due course - you just need to be patient. You did only post yesterday.

PWIAC

thats fine never realised

Hi swatling

If you get in touch here with the details, we can de-register it for you. :Smiling:

Thanks

Simon

categray

I also need help to deregister my vodafone sure signal v2 as I am no longer a vodafone customer so i cant login and do it myself. 

Thanks in advance for your help 🙂

s/n 40120921883

Cate