Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IOS10 with Vodafone Sure Signal

dcordwell
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just upgraded my iPhone 6 to IOS10.  It no longer picks up and attaches to my Sure Signal.

I have rebooted both, no difference.

Anyone else got this problem?

28 REPLIES 28

DaveA
4: Newbie

I'm not happy at having to switch 4G to 3G, phone off, phone on, 4G back on again to get data to work and to make phone calls. It's only a temp fix and goes bad again a few days later

Currently I see a strong 3G signal on the phone but can't make/receive phone calls and data is cripplingly slow. 

is Vodafone working to rectify this issue, which seems to have become prevalent since launch of iOS10?

ive got SS v3

Thanks

Dave

@DaveA Please follow the steps to reset your Vodafone Sure Signal.

If that doesn't help, let us know your serial number so we can resync from our end.

Pressed for exactly 10secs and it switched off. Pressed again to power up. Has this achieved the requested reset?

Dave

@DaveA - Are you able to make calls now? If not, let us know the serial number of your Sure Signal.

OK at the moment (until it goes again)

I've now updated iOS to 10.1 if of any significance

@DaveA Thanks for getting back to us. If you have any further issues, let us know the serial number of your Sure Signal.

Still suffering issues with voice and data despite 3G showing full strength on iPhone 6. As requested here is the SS serial no. 42151554385

Hope you can sort with reset at your end

Dave

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DaveA I've resynced your Vodafone Sure Signal in an attempt to resolve your issue. 

Please allow up to 6 hours for the device to obtain a connection and to start working again. 

Let us know if you continue having issues. 

Thanks. I will monitor.

Dave

Hasn't helped. Can't make or receive calls (using an iPhone 6 or an iPhone 5) despite full 3G signal showing on the phones. Also data transfer pitifully slow. The phones have weak 4G signal when entering the house. However I'm not willing to switch network setting to 3G, phone off, phone on, back to 4G every time I enter the house. Is there a fix scheduled?