Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IP Address Range Adding To White List

ineedbr
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi We are a wireless ISP in Nottingham.

We are getting a number of customers, complaing about vodafone blocking our ip range. Customers can not access your website for there accounts and sure signal devices are failling.

Please can you whitelist the following ranges

185.32.108.0/24

185.32.109.0/24

185.32.110.0/24

185.32.111.0/24

Regards Adrian of Ineedbroadband Ltd

13 REPLIES 13

timfound
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Dear Vodafone, 

I am one of ineedbroadband's customers.  They tell me I am in the range 185.32.110.1.  I have been unable to access my online account for pretty much the entire length of my (Vodafone) contract.  Please get this sorted out asap.  

Kind regards,

Tim

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ineedbr @timfound I've just requested these IP addresses to be added for you, please allow up to 48 hours for the change to take place. 

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.  I've tried getting onto the Vodafone website again this evening and still no joy.  Please could you update me on the status of the issue.

Cheers,

Tim

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@timfound I can confirm that the IP address you provided has been added to our whitelist.

Should you be continuing to experience issues with your My Vodafone account, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly.

If you're experiencing issues with your Sure Signal, please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread.

Hi Voda Support

I have tested our ip ranges and they do seam to be working apart from ip address 185.32.110.1, every time we get a error on you page saying "opps somthing went wrong , we are working on it" this ip 185.32.110.1 is used on a large NATed network as a global gateway to the internet, so many many use will have issues.

Tech

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ - I’m sorry to hear this isn’t working.

I’ve passed this onto our contact, to check the IP address again.

We'll let you know as soon as we have an update.

Jenny,

Thanks for your reply.  Any update on this yet.  I still cannot access my vodafone online account via my ineedbroadband isp.  It still goes to this page everytime:

Sorry, we're making a few tweaks. We'll be back soon.

We're working hard to get it all done and dusted

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@timfound We'd like to take a closer look into this for you.

I've been unable to locate an email from the address registered to your Community profile.

Please let us know the reference number you received after following the steps in the private message and we'll check on the progress of this for you. This will look similar to #12345678.

Hello,

I am another ineedbraodband user who cannot access Vodafone's website and whose Sure Signal machine no longer works. I have spoken to both ineedbroadband's technical support and Vodafone's call centre today and I have been passed back & forth bwtween the two. I have been told that until the requisite ip addresses for ineedbroadband are added to the white list our Sure Signal box will not work. We live in a rural village, we have no Vodafone mobile signal. Our Sure Signal box is the only way we can run our businesses from home. Please would you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you