Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ISP needs IP's Whitelisting - URGENT

LNC-Martyn
4: Newbie

Hi, I need to speak to a Vodafone representative regarding adding a number of blocks of IP subnets to the Vodafone whitelist database.

We are an ISP in the UK and have 100's of unhappy SureSignal users who are ready to throw their SureSignals out the window and cancel their contracts with Vodafone if this issue is not resolved.

Please can you contact me to help facilitate getting these users back online.

Contact details are;

Martyn Boswell or Richard Allison (Tech)

(Removed for security)

77 REPLIES 77

Hi DaveCD

Many thanks for the update - I appreciate the feedback and look forward to confirmation.

Kindest

David

Any updates for us, DaveCD?

Kindest

David

Your customers still unable to connect mate?

Hi boundlesscomms

This still isn’t showing so I’ve requested an update for you. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back.

Thanks

Wayne

Any news please?

Hi boundlesscomms

Thank you for your posts and your patience.

I can see that the IP address 146.255.104.0/21 has been added to the Whitelist, the IP address 164.138.80.0/21 is still not showing and we have asked for an update on this.

As soon as we hear any further information we will post back here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

HI,

91.229.222.0/21

This range also needs adding for us, can you see if it's on the white list?

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi LNC-Martyn

Thank you for your post and it is great to see you here.:smileyhappy:

I have checked and as this is not currently on our whitelist I have requested for this to be added, it can take a few days but I will keep my eye on this for you.

boundlesscomms - I have also chased the second of your IP addresses and as soon as I get a response will update the thread.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Hi DaveCD

Following your previous post about whitelisting one of our /21 ranges (146.255.104.0), we still have numberous customers saying they are unable to connect and none that have reported this now works.

Please can you advise on how we can investigate this further or obtain test equipment to verify?

Many thanks

David

Hi boundlesscomms,

Can you confirm so I can investigate further for you - is this just 146.255.104.0 or the full 0/21 range which is still not functioning?

Also, can you confirm that since the whitelisting, the users have tried a factory reset to ensure the changes were picked up?

• Hold down the reset button until all the lights show (about 30 seconds)
  • Keeping the reset button held down, remove then re-insert the power lead.
  • Once all lights display release the reset button.
  • The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

Dave