Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ISP needs IP's Whitelisting - URGENT

LNC-Martyn
4: Newbie

Hi, I need to speak to a Vodafone representative regarding adding a number of blocks of IP subnets to the Vodafone whitelist database.

We are an ISP in the UK and have 100's of unhappy SureSignal users who are ready to throw their SureSignals out the window and cancel their contracts with Vodafone if this issue is not resolved.

Please can you contact me to help facilitate getting these users back online.

Contact details are;

Martyn Boswell or Richard Allison (Tech)

(Removed for security)

77 REPLIES 77

Hey LNC-Martyn,

Of course I will :Winking_smiley:

Cheers,

Lee

Can you confirm that 176.62.214.0/23 is listed as we are still having reports that the SureSignals will not connect.

Hey LNC-Martyn,

That range isn't showing on the whitelist so I've requested for it to be added.

Cheers,

Lee

Hi Lee,

I don't think this is working as of yet, can you confirm it's been added?

LNC-Martyn
4: Newbie

Guy's this is getting rediculous now, is there a problem with doing this?

If there is please contact me direct or send me contact details so I can take this up with the higher management.

Regards,

Martyn Boswell

Managing Director

LN Communications Ltd

Hi LNC-Martyn,

Many thanks for your post chasing this up. I can see through our records that we requested for the following ranges to be added on the 1st and 2nd of March respectively:

37.72.112.0/21

176.62.214.0/23

I've checked again and these have yet to be added so have followed this up for you today.

I'll keep checking on a daily basis.

Cheers,

Lee

Hi LNC-Martyn,

Both of these ranges have now been added.

Cheers,

Lee

boundlesscomms
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

We are a small rural ISP who has a good proportion of customers who wish to use Sure Signal but it appears that our subnets need whitelisting please. We cover most of Lancashire with access speeds in excess of 50Mbps using Fibre to the Mast (FTTM) and microwave last mile. As you would expect, the rural nature of our client base means that Sure Signal can very valuable to our customers.

Our current Subnets are:

146.255.104.0/21

164.138.80.0/21

We are a LIR - uk.boundlesscomms and our AS number is AS57099

The above 4,000 addresses were allocated by RIPE 

Your prompt attention will be most welcome and once added, we will be delighted to prmote further use of the Sure Signal across our network.

Many thanks

David

Hi boundlesscomms

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum from myself and the team.:smileyhappy:

I have checked and can see that these are UK/GB registered IP addresses and have requested that these are placed on our whitelist, I will check this again after 24 hours and will update the thread when these have been added.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to post.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Hi there,

Just to keep you updated.

I have checked the whitelist and can see that these are still not showing, this may be because of the bank holiday weekend or it may be that they have been added but the list has not been updated for the same reason.

I have had a confirmation email to say that these will be added and I would just like to thank you for your patience.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team