Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Impossible to unregister SureSignal V2

sdennison
2: Seeker

Hi there, I have been given a sure signal V2 from the owner. He has not used it however has registered it approx 4 years ago and no longer has a vodafone number. 

So far - He went into the Vodafone shop yesterday where three different sales agents gave him three different suggestions on how to unregister it, none of which actually were any use. The only thing they could agree on was that he should call the vodafone support number. Are these people actually trained on the devices??

He has been on the phone with the customer support number all morning and been disconnected 3 times as the receptionist tried to transfer him and he was hung up on a further time when we asked to speak to a manager in order to make a complaint. 

We are both fed up with this and find the customer service appalling and do not understand why you have made it so incredibly difficult / almost impossible to unregister a device when the original owner has been willing to spend his time trying to deal with your customer support.  The original owner is now fed up and has wasted so much time he does not wish to discuss or bother with your customer support anymore which leaves me with a device that is useless. The signal where I am is very poor and seeing as you do not wish to help in transferring ownership of the suresignal leaves me with the only other option of taking our business elsewhere. 

4 REPLIES 4

sdennison

Is there any actual vodafone support staff who might be able to offer a solution ???

Hi @sdennison,

For information on this, please see section 3, paragraph 6 of our terms and conditions.

Thanks,

Rodney  

sdennison
Really?? So if you buy this item of hardware from vodafone and dont use it for 12 months -
After this time, if you’ve not registered or used your Sure Signal Box we’ll stop providing the Sure Signal Services and won’t be able to reconnect your Sure Signal Box to the network.
So it suddenly becomes a paperweight and is good for nothing??? This seems like a complete waste, is there no way of registering it or actually using it ever again??

Hi sdennison,

If you need further help and information on this, our Live help team’s available.

Thanks,

Sarah