Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Inactive sure sgnals

ukracer
4: Newbie

You have posted a status saying "We’re currently experiencing  issues with inactive Vodafone Sure Signal devices reconnecting to the network."

What you failed to say is many of these devices are not INACTIVE but have been in daily use for years. For many users its the ONLY way to get a signal while they are at home.

This issue was caused by Vodafone and I had first notification my box had been suspended on the 21st jan .  Its now 7 DAYS LATER and the best vodafone can come up with is de register and reregister........well after doing that several times it starts to wer a bit thin................what are you going to do to sort it....

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You need to keep an eye on the statement from Vodafone as it will be updated as and when more info becomes available. 

PWIAC

Yes I am aware of this.  It actually says nothing to be honest. My point is HOW LONG does it take to fix a problem they made them selves.  In the meantime non of us have signal as the ONLY reason we are forced to buy a suresignal is because the coverage for vodafone is so poor...oh and I live on a housing estate in a Town not a country dweller...

Hi @ukracer,

Any updates will be found on the statement. At this moment in time, we're working to resolve the issue, we have no more details.

Thanks, 

Matt B