Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incoming Calls have started going straight to voicemail

helluvaname
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, and over the last week quite a few calls have gone straight to voicemail without ringing the handset.

It may be coincidence but this has only happenned when at home on the Suresignal.

Suresignal is showing a solid red power light and two wite lights (plus a third when on the phone), and the phone is showing a full signal. I can make calls fine, and a few calls have come through, but several haven't.

Phone is set to divert to voicemail on no answer or busy, and that work when inside or outside the house.

This has only started happenning in the last week or so - have ther been any network changes that might be related to this?

Any thoughts please?

28 REPLIES 28

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Have you tried reseting to standard voicemail diverts? (help on this here)

If you still don't have any luck then it looks like one for the Vodafone team on here to investigate.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@helluvaname Please let us know if you need any further assistance after following @redpages' advice.

I've reset the voicemail option to standard, and still gettign calls going to when in range of the Suresignal (doesn't seem to happen when out elsewhere).

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@helluvaname

Please reset the Sure Signal and your phone to complete the process.

If after trying this you're still having issues, please let us know.

I've also got this same problem, I have a V2 Sure Signal and a S7 and having the same problem. Some calls come through and others so I'm told just ring and ring until voicemail cuts in but my phone doesn't ring at all. I've done resets, unregistered my number and re-registered but nothing works. Vodafone can you please investigate this further as without the Sure Signal I get no signal. Thanks.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mattyboy - Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

• Your speed test results from here.
  • Your ping test results from here.
  • Your external IP address from here.
  • The results of a traceroute.
  • Your Sure Signal serial number: 

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

1. Click on Start and select Run
  2. Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok
  3. A black box will appear.
  4. In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter
  5. Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

All our phones appear to be working, even on 2G/3G/4G (auto). I'm not gonna get excited yet but perhaps you've cracked it, thanks....in anticipation lol!

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@BillySollocks

That's great news :Smiling: 

We're glad that you're back up and running now, please get back to us if you have any further issues.

Oh well, here we go again! Same issues after a couple of weeks of apparently faultless use. Anything new to try?