cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incoming calls going directly to VoiceMail and no/late incoming texts.

1robertw1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

During this weekend 2nd/3rd March and during Tuesday/Wednesday 26th/27th February incoming calls going directly to voicemail and incoming texts are only arriving during outgoing telephone calls. 

This is not happening in just one location and has been happening in the Aylsham NR11 to Norwich NR1 areas. I don't know if it's not working elsewhere.

The problem is not limited to my iphone 4s as my son has same problem on his. Another phone used here  (not iphone) is working properly.

I have removed the SIM from the phone and replaced but to no effect.

The problem is on 3G.

eMail is working.

2 REPLIES 2

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

It sounds to me like there is an issue with 3G signal in your area.  Could you try changing to GSM (2G) and seeing if that helps.

Also,  please could you try the steps in the Network Troubleshooting Guide as this may help to narrow down where the issue lies. If this doesn't sort out your issues, please could you post the template and results back here for the eForum Team to look into.

PWIAC

Hi, thanks for your reply.

However, still not working this morning but I remembered I should perhaps do a mains reset of the Vodafone Suresignal. Now done and problem sorted!