cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Intermittent red power light only - all settings correct.

realdannys
4: Newbie

Hi,

We keep getting power only light once. Have been on the forum many times with various problems but over the last month or so this has been a new one.

All the settings are correct and nothing about the setup has changed to cause this. It has on occasion started working again for half a day and then gone off. There is no reason here for it not to work. In th past all traceroutes etc have been done on the forum and all be fine so no need to do anything like that.

The only thing I can think of is resetting it my end and for you to do the reset and reregister your end. 

Serial 40120248428

Regards

13 REPLIES 13

Hi Sukhi,

We only got the automated response to the e-mail, after that we had a phone call to arrange sending the bag out the. Automated response code was.

The e-mail subject in full was.

Re: WRT135 (replacement Vodafone Suresignal) [#11070909]

from (removed email for security)

Please advise asap.

Hi realdaannys, 

I've just tracked down your details and left you a voicemail

Paul 

Hi Paul,

Please bear in mind we can't check voicemails at home - beucase we've got no signal as the suresignal box is broken!

Went out and checked the voicemail which just told me to e-mail you again to sort out the situation??

As mentioned took a phone call on the 10th of Feb which said that the bag was being sent out to our address to return the faultly sure signal in. 23rd of February nothing has arrived so it either has been sent out or has gone missing. Could you please ensure another bag is sent out to our address ASAP, any future calls should be directed to the landline on the account until this is fixed.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi realdannys,

Thanks for responding. As we have to speak with you to access your account to raise a new pack request, I've arranged for me to call you again after noon today. I'll try you on the landline but if there's no reply then I'll arrange for another attempt after 6pm tonight from a colleague. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben