Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 4s and Sure Signal

ZoeWillmott
1: Seeker

Can you help please?  I picked up my new Ipnoe 4s today but it will not work with my sure signal. We have 3 other phones that are connected okay but this one fails to do so.  I have tried to: restart the sure signal, De-regisered and re-registered the ss, turned phone to airplane mode and back and on and off a few times. Also removed the new mobile number and added it again. All to no avail. Please can you re-sync our ss so that it works like other people. the serial number is 21230514339. Many thanks in advance.

33 REPLIES 33

Hi Dave

Yes, sorry... Don't know how I missed that.

I performed the factory reset last night and went to bed, fully expecting no change (as for all the previous resets). I left the house early this morning, came back this evening, and was astonished to find that I have a full 3G signal! As does my wife.

So - congratulations, and thanks for your perseverance. Is there some way of backing up the current configuration, so that if it 'goes' again its easy to retrieve?

Mike.

Hi RomeoJuliet,

Thanks for the update here and I’m pleased that everything is working for you.

Unfortunately there isn’t any way of backing up the configuration however, this should ever be required anyway.

James

nikwak
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have just purchased Sure Signal and cannot get the iPhone4S to connect. I can get the usual vodafone connection and internet connection through my standadrd wireless router but no 3G. The serial number of the SS box is 40122410398

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi nikwak,

Thanks for your post here and welcome to the eForum from all of the team.

I have checked the registration for you and can see that it updated last night, can you confirm if you are still experiencing issues and does this affect all of the devices attached to the Sure Signal or is this only affecting the iPhone?

James