cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 5 stopped working with Sure Signal last night (18th jan) - anyone else?

stuartlbaker
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have an iphone 5 that was working fine with my sure signal and had been for a month since I got it - then something happened last night and now it doesn't.

This morning  the Sure Signal had failed overnight, and so I reset it. My wifes Iphone 4 and my work Blackberry all reconnected fine, but my iphone 5 won't reconnect

Have tried all the recomenedfixes to get iphone 5 working today but none of them work.

Vodafone - what happened last night? was there an update sent to Sure signals?

Has anyone else had the same problem that iphone 5's were fine yesterday and today aren't???

3 REPLIES 3

s_snakey
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Yup got same issue.

Have a few phones attached all working all ok S3, iphone 4s and iphone4

The iphone 5 dropped last night (18th Jan) and wont attach any more dispite reboots/resets of everything

Anyone help ?

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi folks,

We've got plenty of iPhone 5 users still successfully using Sure Signal devices (one of them is even on our team!). :Smiling:

If resetting the devices doesn't work, feel free to paste the template results from our troubleshooting guide here. I'll also be able to use your serial numbers to perform a re-sync manually if it's still an issue for either of you. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

I ended up talking to a 2nd line support person on the phone and they resynced my sure signal and that worked- iphone 5 now back connected