Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 5 sure signal problem

GrantWiseman
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have just received my new Iphone 5 after an upgrade this week which is working but when I try it on the sure signal it does not work. I havefollowed other posts and  assigned the Sure signal over to a new owner and they deleted me and then reassigned me as the owner. Reset the Sure signal still not come on. Mt old phone worked on it, the wifes iphone4s works on it. Is there any way Vodafone can resync it as I have seen from other posts. I need the phone working as I am on call every second week and need this working. Sure signal number is 40124240553 and my number is (removed for security).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My Iphone upgraded to IOS 6.1.3 this morning and has started working on the Sure Signal now, thanks for all your help

View solution in original position

28 REPLIES 28

GrantWiseman
Still not working in my house yet

Hi GrantWiseman,

As we've done a resync since you last made any changes, can you try removing your number, waiting at least an hour, then re-adding it. After that, do another factory reset. This will ensure that the system refreshes fully.

Dave

I have just changed my HTC to a iphones 5C and as per other posts my Sure Signal unit has not picked up the device after a reset. Please can you resynch my Sure Signal its s/n is 40114666189

thanks

Hi cpjelectrics, 

I've arranged this for you, you'll need to reset your Sure Signal to complete the process;

-Locate the button on the base of the box next to the Ethernet ports.

-Press and hold the button for approximately 30 seconds.

-Once the lights come back on, release the button.

Let me know how you get on, 

Kay

Just an update from my problem, eventually found out that you need to have 3g enabled on your iphone to work with the suresignal v3, this fixed my fault straight away.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi GrantWiseman

That's great thanks for letting us know :).

Thanks

Sukhi

GrantWiseman
Done all the above, still not working. Getting to be a bit annoying now as it worked once for 12hours. Any other suggestions?

Hi GrantWiseman, 

I think we're going to need to dig a little deeper on this one.

I've sent you a PM with instructions on how to contact the team, follow these and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here

Paul 

GrantWiseman
Think it is now working after resetting network settings and making sure 3G is activated. Thanks for all your support.