Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Iphone 5c and version 1 SS

sunnysheff
2: Seeker

Hello,

I've had a version 1 SS for quite some time and it has worked briliantly with my last phone (Blackberry) and with my current Samsung.  We live in a poor vodafone/other provider signal area and I persuaded my Mrs to get her next contract on Vodafone to make use of the SS.  She has an Iphone 5c, which depsite all tries at resetting the SS, adding/removing her as a user etc. does not seem to be able to get a signal fro the Sure signal.  There's massive brownie points for me if you can get this sorted.  I've read on the forum that you can 'upgrade' the SS remotely and this sounds like what is needed.

Serial number is: 21229587213

Many thanks in advance.

Rich

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @sunnysheff and welcome to the eForum,

I’ve requested this for you just now. This should be done within the next 24 hours.

Thanks,

Wayne

sunnysheff

Hi Wayne,

Many thanks for the quick response.  Will I know when the update has been completed successfully or shall i wait until 24 hours before resetting the SS?

Thanks

Rich

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @sunnysheff 

Thanks for coming back to us and apologies for the delay in our response.  

Hopefully you're up and running now, but let us know if you need any further help. 

Thanks, 

Phil

Hi Phil,

The upgrade appears to have been successfull with the wife reporting full 3G signal since. 

Great service from your team, thank you very much.

Rich