cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is anybody else having a problem with Sure Signal or is it just me?

gordonhanc
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is anybody else having a problem with Sure Signal or is it just me?

I think I've chatted with every member of the online support team in India to get mine working

Gordon

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @gordonhanc

What version of Sure Signal do you own ?

Sure Signal FAQs

Sure Signal Troubleshooting Tips.

A similar thread in connection to Sure Signal Boxes being De Registered. 

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/HELP-Suresignal-v3-stopped-working-suddenly/m-p/...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

YES and i'd rather role around in nettles than speak to their useless phone support!

From what I can gather Vodafone have updated some system this has then told the suresignal systems to de-register a load of Sure Signals because it thinks they havent been used in 12 months - mine is used multiple times every day for business so this is nonsense.

So they said they would re-register and call me in a few hours - still not working and no call 12 hours later so I have tried to re-register the device myself and am waiting on a response. 

So my advice is if you are having problems check if you have an email saying you have been de-registered - then  re-register your Sure signal onto your account and let the techs know on this forum - good luck!

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@khanja

I can see your Sure Signal is now working and I've advised this on your earlier post.