cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is the Sure Signal being updated or replaced? None in stock.

robkniaz
4: Newbie

Having severe issues and none of the troubleshooting works. I'm trying to get a new one, as the phone support have agreed to this. However there are NONE to be found all around London. I tried 5 stores in the past few days and none have stock. While we do live in a third world of mobile reception, surely there's something weird that none are in stock anywhere. Are they being refreshed? And why can't anyone on the phone actually check store stock? I'm not wasting time checking in any more stores. Might as well leave Vodafone now given I can't use my phone at my home anymore.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

7 REPLIES 7

Emskirocks
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
There is something really fishy going on here, strange how so many V1 boxes went down at the same time! And I am in exactly the same boat as you! NO BODY at Vodafone seems to be able to provide any info as to why, after two months, there is still no stock.... There's a bigger issue behind the scenes here. Well ive had enough and cannot take anymore of the stress this has caused me and will be paying up and leaving by the end of the week. Customer for 15 years.... Down the drain..... Thanks for YOUR loyalty Vodafone! :Sad_face:

Hi Emskirocks and robkniaz,

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Laura

Although i appreciate you are trying to help, without seeing the history on the account, you will not realise that all of these steps have been tried with numerous colleagues on numerous occasions without any resolution, thus a new box was recommended......Just a shame you guys failed to inform us that getting a new box would be impossible! no wonder you are asking you customers to source/buy the boxes themeselves and you would re-imburse upon presentation of a reciept...its because you want to avoid looking 'red faced' by offering to send out a free box as you know youve not got any to send out!!

^^^ what he says.

I spoke to your phone support team numerous times now. My box is definitely not working despite all the troubleshooting. But they say they can't send me one and I need to go to a local store. But none exist in all of Zone 1 London and northern Zone 2 for all I can tell.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Good afternoon, 

We're waiting for Sure Signal stock to arrive, hopefully this won't be long now. 

I appreciate you've spoken to advisers previously, however we don't have access to this information without account details.

If you follow the troubleshooting steps Laura provided, we may be able to get this sorted quicker. 

Thanks, 

Kay

I give up....

Hi Emskirocks,

I appreciate that this is frustrating.

We’re trying to help, please use the trouble shooting guide so we can try and fix this for you.

Cheers,

Laura