Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Issues with bill payments

Gumpoid_1
1: Seeker
I have a Vodafone signal box yet I still have to go outside my house to be able to use my phone. Why is this?
4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

you have a Sure Signal Device why provides a signal in a persons house that works off home broadband wifi ?

Sure signal FAQs here

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gumpoid_1

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Gumpoid_1
1: Seeker
Yep that's the one.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gumpoid_1

If you've completed the activation of your Sure Signal and are still unable to connect, please follow the troubleshooting guide. If this doesn't resolve your issue please post the results on here, one of the team will be happy to take a look at this for you.

Please be aware that a number of users are experiencing an issue connection issues with their Sure Signal when using certain versions of the BT Home Hub. We are currently working with BT regarding this issue.

If you can confirm if you’re a BT user and we’ll be happy to update you when we have a resolution to this problem.