Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Leaving Vodafone, but partner needs Suresignal

lordgoata
4: Newbie

Hi all,

Looks like I will unfortunately be leaving Vodafone soon, and I wonder where I stand with my SureSignal. Its currently attached to my account, which will obviously be closed. My partner is also with Vodafone, and the signal at home is zero, hence the SureSignal, so we need to keep it, and to keep it running for her to have access.

Whats the best thing to do ? Do I need to transfer it to her account somehow ? She is (for reasons unknown to us both) on a buisness account - will that cause complications ?

Any advice welcome, I had a quick search but couldn't find anything of much help.

15 REPLIES 15

Jamie,

You need to go through customer care (call 191).  It's painful... trust me but (update on the above) I got there in the end.  Although they still don't believe I have created an online account for the new owner number I have now transferred ownership fully but only by insisting on a manual de-register.

Good luck!

Thanks stu on hold to them now

Good Morning stuartmitch, 

Please follow the instructions in the private message I've just sent you. Once we have your email a member of the team will be in touch.

You can find your PM inbox here.

JamieMoulding, did you manage to get your Sure Signal deregistered? Just in case I've also sent you a PM on how to contact us. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi Kay yes I spoke to someone last night and after a lot of humming and singing along to the same old.hold songs I was eventually informed it was deregistered going to attempt to register again.later today

I've also left Vodafone & need to de-register my SureSignal 2 box so my wife can use it - how do I do this as I cannot log onto my account any more (have tried for the last few days but cannot log in)?

hi Kay,

I fixed my own problem by shouting at Customer Care.  Thanks for your PM but I don't need to follow that.