Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lights back on but still no signal

Rbwindover
4: Newbie
So, it seems most people are back up and running but I have steady power and system light but no phone light working and no signal. I'm on v2 suresignal. Tried a reboot and restarted router but still not working, any ideas please?
5 REPLIES 5

ronshirl
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Mine is working tinight since been off from last thursday

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

Hi, since registering my sure signal a few years back I have gone from PAYG to contract but now my number is an additional number on my partners account. In her "my vodafone" she has no sure signal registered and I can no longer get into my "my vodafone" even after resetting my password as I guess this account which was what was used to set up sure signal no longer exists. Strangely we've both had 3G up until the outage last week, now neither of us have it. Do I need to de-register the sure signal and re/ register it in her name on her account, if so how do I de-register it if I can't access my old "my vodafone" thanks, Rob

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Rbwindover,

We'll need take a closer look at this, please get in touch here.

Thanks,

Sukhi

Thanks, all relevant info just emailed