Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Locked out of my VSS following Account lock up and deletion

froakman
2: Seeker

I have spent ages talking with Vodafone online and on the phone but am still competely stuck - I need some real help - please.

In summary - got the latest version about a month ago. set up and seemed to work ok, got 2 new contract phones because of that but around the same time my online account locked me out and I needed (still need) to add their numbers to VSS - absolutely no signal at home ) . Spoke to vodafone, they said they would delete the account and asked me to set a new one up. I did this but I can't re-register my VSS as it keeps saying it's already registered. Have had a couple of frustrating phone calls to no avail. Got the VSS along with a cheap 3G phone for my daughter to test it out, now have 2 phones at £50 a month, so 3 phones and 1 VSS but not getting the use they should. 

local shop couldn't help. I really hope you can help me as I am flat out of ideas.

regards

steve 

3 REPLIES 3

dahmed4

hi steve,

i would recommend calling 191 and ask to speak to the 2nd line Tech support as they have tools to manage the VSS and they will be able to help you out 

Ok, thanks will that a try next - sounds like the right place!

thanks again

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Steve,

Did you manage to call 191 and get your query resolved?

If not, we can certainly help you with this.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew