Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Long overdue refund

RJB123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I wandered if anyone else has experience the same pathetic service as I have when trying to get a refund from Vodafone? I bought a Sure Signal box several months ago. I paid for this on my personal credit card. I returned it back in November but trying to get a refund has been like trying to get blood out of a stone. Vodafone say they can only put a credit on my employers mobile phone bill. Now in my view, this is in contravention of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Distance Selling Selling Regulations 2000, but trying to get Vodafone to deal with it has proved impossible. They have lied to me on several occasions and said the money will be paid into my bank account, but it hasn't been. This is nearly 3 months after they have had the Sure Signal box back. I can't believe ! am alone in this?

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @RJB123

Welcome to the eForum.

I’m sorry to hear this.

So we can chase the refund up for you, get in touch with our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura

I've tried that. it is as pathetic as the company itself and similarly not fit for purpose. No one comes back to you. One time they did and lied to me, or at best, gave me an anwer which was incorrect, even when I asked them if they were sure.

Hi @RJB123,

So that we can look into this further, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Matt