Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lost Users inc Adminstartor

Stixy
4: Newbie

My VSS v2 has lost users. This includes me as an owner/adminstrator. Now I have no Vodafone signal at my address due to the poor coverage area where I live. I try to add my number back on the VSS which I can do, then make my self an admin, which awaiting confirmation. I cllick on the email link but that is where I'm stuck. All I get is a webpage asking to to register for a Vodafone account or to log in to My Account, which I do, click My Sure Signal, and there is no confirmation that I'm now an admin?????

Please see attached screen shots for details.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Problem Solved - The reset (hard) has sorted out my problem, now up & running at full strength.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Stixy,

I've just logged your post to be worked, but I've had to remove the screenshots as, despite your best efforts, you missed one spot where your number was displayed on each one.

We'll be with you to help ASAP.

Dave

Update - I have reset the VSS, and now I'm presented with a steady power light and a flashing system light and the phone light is off.

One question, does the owner/admin phone number show up in the Manage User page?

Problem Solved - The reset (hard) has sorted out my problem, now up & running at full strength.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Stixy,

I'm glad to hear it. Let my team know if you need any support in future with this. :Laughing_Face:

Cheers, Ben