Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Manage Sure Signal

culy30
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've not been able to manage my SS for days, the website returns an error message as follows:-sory we're having a technical issue at the moment, please try again in a few days.

This website must have been put together by the same people as Malaysian Airlines tracking system.

I've cleared temp/cache. I've used IE 11 and Chrome on different pc's laptops, tablets. Still wont load.

See attached capture of webpage.

Any ideas anyone?

16 REPLIES 16

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi culy30,

So we can de-register the Sure Signal for you, take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks,

Matt B

I get acces denied from the link.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi culy30

You need to make sure you're logged into the eForum before clicking the link.

I've resent the message here, please try again.

Thanks

Sukhi

chrisf
4: Newbie

The same has happened to me ie all I get is the technical issues notice when I try to manage suresignal from my VF online account.I am loathed to de then reregister as it is working (don't fix it as its not broken) and 3 other phones I want to connect do. I just want to add my wife's new number. Can this be done without a convoluted and lengthy process?

What has happened to cause this and is this happening to others?

Help appreciated

Chris

I am still not able to get access to my "manage suresignal" section which is frustrating as I am wishing to add my wife's number on a new paym contract.

Help to resolve this would be much appreciated.  I can't even deregister my VSS to sort it myself. However, can I simply re register the device? I doubt it but I'd thought I'd ask.

Chris

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

Please get in touch with us here, so that we can take a look into this.

Thanks,

Gemma

Thanks Gemma

I have replied via the link you provided with the requested subject header. Was not sure how to include the link but the reply contains more detail than the post.I have replied here because VF website provides no feedback of whether the email was actually sent to you so please let me know if you didn't receive the email.

Thanks

Chris

Hi chrisf,

We've received your email and we'll be in touch shortly.

Thanks,

Matt B

Big thank you to James who got me up and running today. Wife's S4 now connected and working. Will check my Vodafone website in a few days. If still not working will as Arnie says...be back.

It is truly appreciated when you guys sort things out and I hope James' working easter isn't too bad. 

Chris