Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile network not available uk

Tor86
2: Seeker
Hi can anyone help me? I have been experiencing no mobile network for a week now which means I have to keep restarting my handset Samsung galaxy s3 it has like a no entry symbol at the top were the bars of signal would be?! It is driving me mad since I pay a lot on my monthly bills to Vodafone. Why is this happening? It happens at work and home two diff locations and I have checked the coverage and seems perfectly fine but it isn't. Could it be the handset?
Cheers for any help
Victoria
5 REPLIES 5

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Do you know anyone else on Vodafone so you can see if they are getting a signal? Can you try your SIM card in another phone? That is how you work out whether it is the network or the phone.

If its the phone the first thing to try is a factory reset.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Muppet007

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have the exact same problem - just started today. Then it says "Not registered on network"

Hi Muppet007, 

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue having completed these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Kay

dawniebat
1: Seeker

Has anyone solved this problem I've had this issue for 2 weeks have spoke to vodaphone a week ago and apparently there is no problem with a mast etc but my phone isn't the only one having problems I do know if a couple of others . Getting fed up now paying for a phone I haven't been hardly able to use .

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dawniebat - For further help, please follow the steps from our network troubleshooting guide.

If you get to step 6, please post back with the answers from the template and we'll look into this for you. :Smiling: