Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile wifi

Lyndseyhaynes
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I have a mobile wifi had it less than two weeks do anybody no if I can cancel my contract as I dnt get any signal at all on it so don't want to be wasting £25 a month on something that don't work
3 REPLIES 3

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Lyndseyhaynes,

When you take out a contract you have a seven day cooling off period during which time you can cancel the contract.

Once outside of this period, if you wish to cancel your contract you’ll need to pay the cancellation fee. This is your line rental (excluding VAT) times the remaining months on your contract and minus 2%.

You can keep an eye on our online coverage checker for any changes to the future coverage in your area. :Smiling:

Thanks,

Jenny 

I upgraded one of my numbers back in June this year, and not once has this BT Wifi connected. I have been using icloud but my package was based on part using this free wifi with BT but never connects and has no way to opt a login, and I dont have a BT login detail so no joy with that. Looked at my account and cannot see it anywhere but its certainly mentioned in the Apple iphone app, and tells me it will connect automatically! Whats missing, my phone end, or at Vodafone.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Dinnages, 

I replied to your other post here

We can check BT WiFi is definitely on your account once we receive your email. 

Kay