cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Move from PAYG to prePay - Login doesnt work and sure signal doesnt recognise phone

Craig_A
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Have moved from PAYG to monthly - kept number but sure signal doesnt work with new sim. Another registered user still works.

Worse still I can no longer log into account to de-register and re-register account as it is no longer recognised - what can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Biffo
13: Advanced Member
Hi

You will need to call customer care to get them to deactivate the online account so you can red register. You could also try resetting password option.

If the above information has helped you please click the Thumbs up. If it has solved your question please click "Problem Solved".

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

Biffo
13: Advanced Member
Hi

You will need to call customer care to get them to deactivate the online account so you can red register. You could also try resetting password option.

If the above information has helped you please click the Thumbs up. If it has solved your question please click "Problem Solved".