Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Sure Signal will not connect after power outage

ebushrod
2: Seeker

Hi

My Sure signal will not connect after the power being out. I have tried everything. Our interenet speeds are good and it has not taken long to connect before this. Please help

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Which Sure Signal version are you using ?

Sure Signal Troubleshooting Guide.

Sure Signal FAQs

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

ebushrod
I have a sure signal 3. It has only been used for 4 weeks. I have read all the trouble shooting nothing seems to apply. The sure signal connecting light is flashing and it has been for 24 hours but it has not sorted the connection.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ebushrod Can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

The power outage may have caused the Sure Signal to become out of sync with our server. 

You'll need to get in touch with us via Live Chat to request a factory reset to resolve this issue. 

Hi

I have tried to click on the live chat and all I get is this message

An Unexpected Error has occurred. Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 314463ED.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ebushrod Apologies, please contact us via the new Live Chat link for further help.