Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My sure signal just burst into life........wow

ukracer
4: Newbie

Very interesting today Have sat for days watching the lights do all sorts of weird patterns and boom...........I looked up and saw THREE   yes THREE steady lights.

I then put my phone back into 3g mode and hey ho it works fine.

NOW what I want to know is as my suresignal stopped working at exactly the same time I was sent an email from vodafone saying my sure signal had been deregistred due to inactivity....when it was actually in daily use for years.

SO WHAT...has vodafone done to make it work...its can not be a coincidence or failed power supply as its using the SAME ONE and it has sat for a couple f days since last reset and NOW it works.

4 REPLIES 4

ukracer
4: Newbie

wow this forum is rank...THAT is not the title I typed ...............my title was "Has anyone else had their sure signal spark ino life"

Spooky.......

Hi @ukracer 

Please see our statement for all the information on this.

Thanks,

Sarah

As i said the forum is rank you cant even create links correctly.  "

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. We recommend you open a Lithium Support Case and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 7BB1FF15.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

You also did not read my post as I said the forum software altered my post title.......BUT also my sure signal has not workef for over 2 weeks and then it suddenly started working.......so vodafone MUST have done something to make this happen as I have not!  lol

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ukracer 

Apologies that there's some confusion.

Thanks for letting us know that your Sure Signal is back up and running.

Titles will be edited to ensure optimal search results will make posts easier to find for other users experiencing the same issues.

DaveCD