Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NEW ISP ranges - need whitelisting

tnp
1: Seeker

Hi There,

A new range has been added to our network by RIPE, however suressignal users can't connect because of whitelist, can this range please be added?

185.89.32.0/22

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
I believe that this is something that the eForum Team will be able to look into for you. They'll be along as soon as they can to assist you,

PWIAC

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tnp

It’s now been added to the whitelist. :Smiling: 

Hi Gemma,

This is working OK now.

Could I ask if there is a formal process for adding ranges to this whitelist? It seems a bit silly that a company would use a whitelist and then not provide a sanctioned method for having ranges added to it, so ISPs have to resort to posting on a public forum (I've seen many others having done the same in the past).

This has been an issue for us on a couple of occasions, and I've spent the last couple of months calling the helpdesk once a week, getting put through to 3rd line, being told the range is being added, only for nothing to happen, all the while many of your customers are unable to use their suresignal products.

In addition, when I do call your helpdesk, I've had to spend sometimes up to 30 minutes on the phone trying to pursuade someone to take my ticket/call without me having a Vodafone number to log it against (which is a bit of a process failure when it's an ISP calling on behalf of many of your customers).

Could you advise?

Thanks.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tnp - We’ll send this to the relevant team to get added. :Smiling:

Please note it can take up to 72 hours to update.