Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Need to de-register Sure Signal, can't login as I've left Vodafone

wiplash
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi - I was on a corporate account and had bought myself a Sure Signal as coverage in my area was pretty poor. As I've left the company and transferred the number away, I wanted to deregister so I can pass along Sure Signal.

I can no longer login using my phone number or email address or any other credentials to do this myself. As I'm the original owner and it is (presumably) still registered to me, can someone arrange to have this deregistered please? Let me know what details you need,

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Was the account in your name?  If so, one of the eForum Team will be able to help you get the device dereigstered.  They will be in touch in about 48 hours or so. 

PWIAC

Thanks for the prompt response!

Yup, account is in my name, email address, and my old/current number. Look forward to hearing from the team.

drey_p

Cool! Make sure you have some details about the old account handy as the eForum Team will need those in order to be able to help you.

PWIAC

Hi @wiplash,

So that we can look into this further, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks, 

Matt B

I've filled in the form as requested. It has been more than 48 hours now and my query still hasn't been resolved :Sad_face:

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@wiplash 

I can see we've received your email and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.

For instant support, you can also speak with Live help.

DaveCD