Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Need to deregister Sure Signal on business account that I don't have access to

scooper27
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I need to de-register a sure signal from a company account that I don't have access to is this possible? I do have the telephone number that it was registered to but nothing more.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)

Depending on how the business account is setup, it will more than likely need someone within the business to call and ask for it to be deregistered from them.

For all purposes, the device was bought by the business for the business, and is therefore linked to their account and their security.

I would also think the business would be interested in knowing that they are losing that device from their asset list :Smiling:

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

grolschuk

Depending on how the business account is setup, it will more than likely need someone within the business to call and ask for it to be deregistered from them.

For all purposes, the device was bought by the business for the business, and is therefore linked to their account and their security.

I would also think the business would be interested in knowing that they are losing that device from their asset list :Smiling: