cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Never ending sure signal woes, no help from tech teams so fixed it myself (kind of) !!!

Garny
4: Newbie

Does anybody at vodafone have any idea how to sort this mess out, New sim only contract last week, problems porting number resolved after a few days of calls, problem with spotify offer resolved after a few more days of calls and eforum messages, now this sure signal problem has been ongoing since last week also, cant register sure signal online, cant register suresignal over the phone, cant get any help from eforum, its been escalated to tech 1, tech2, tech3, wait 3-5 days nothing we can do, decided to try registering the suresignal on my girlfriends account, guess what it works first time !!!!! , try to register my number and it says,

Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.

• You need to enter a Vodafone mobile phone number, this will start with 07 and be 11 digits long.

I can only assume its a problem with the porting over of my number and thats why I cant register it on my own account, would you not think vodafone would have picked up on this and realised the problem, where do I go from here, if I have to send my details to another wrt number and wait 48hrs I think i'll explode !!

p.s. If you think just because you are on a red plan that you can get 24hr customer service calls as shown on the website think again, just been told apparently thats only for people who spend 60,70,80 a month on their contract, I kid you not. :manmad:

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Garny,

Looking at your Sure Signal (40113819367) I can see that everything is registered and you’ve been able to add the number to the registration.

Is there anything else we can help you with regarding your Sure signal?

James

Garny
4: Newbie
No miraculously its working since I found the problem myself, been working since yesterday, amazing what a rant can do, never received the phone call to say it was fixed as I was promised but I've come to expect anything from Vodafone, absolutely worst service I've ever received.

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Garny,

I'm glad it's working now, and I'm confident that your experience from hereon in will be better.

Dave