cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Phone - No Signal on Sure Signal - Troubleshooting Post Already followed.

drumste
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I have just got a new phone and it required a new sim card. It won't connect to the sure signal and does not get any reception.

I have already done the following:

Waited 24 hours.

Removed the user and re-added them.

Factory reset the Sure Signal box and let it run through its update cycle.

My other phone is connected and gets full 3G signal.

I have read that a new sim card can cause issues with the sure signal and that the sure signal support team can reset the sure signal network to accept the new sim. Can i get the contact details of the sure signal support team or can one of the tech support people on the forum do this for me?

Many Thanks

Steve

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi drumste,

Firstly, thanks for advising what you’ve tried so far. One other option you have is to change the main number on the Sure Signal via the online dashboard. You’d need to set the other number as the lead number, wait 24 hours and then change back. This should enable your phone to successfully connect to the Sure Signal.

If you’d like us to investigate further we can do so and, to get the ball rolling, I’ve just sent you a PM.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can’t access this link, please ensure that the box next to “Turn on private messages” is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Follow the details in the PM and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

Andrew