cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New SIM, now no signal. Please can you reset at your end?

charlesr
4: Newbie
Hi. I got a new SIM today. It gets a signal outside. But inside, it won't connect to the Suresignal. My wife's phone works with the SS as normal, so it's working. I tried a full factory reset of the SS too. SS number is 40114614023. Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In case it helps anyone else, I deregistered the SS device using the vodafone account settings and then registered it again. My phone with the new sim then immediately connected.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Have you tried LiveChat?  They should be able to help you resync your SureSignal.

PWIAC

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @charlesr

Have you tried deregistering the number already registered to the Sure Signal on your online account registration?  Try deleting the number, leave it for around 24 hours and try registering the number again for the new SIM.

Any problems, live chat will help.

Further information for you on the link below.

Help and Support - Sure Signal

When I click on manage suresignal in my account, it always takes me to a screen that says "Sorry, we're making a few tweaks. We'll be back soon." I'll try live chat.

Live chat did a resync and told me to wait 40 mins before restarting the SS and phone. Cheers

Although it doesn't seem to have helped. Still won't connect. I've rebooted the phone and done a factory reset on the SS. I'll try the phone number when that part of the site is working again.

In case it helps anyone else, I deregistered the SS device using the vodafone account settings and then registered it again. My phone with the new sim then immediately connected.