Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Sim, now Suresignal isn't working

Patsyland
1: Seeker

Hi, I changed my Sim and now my Suresignal needs updating. The serial number is 42151243005. I have tried calling, going through on live chats and all sorts but in the end I just get cut off - no customer service whatsoever this evening!

If an admin is reading, are you able to update my suresignal from there? 

Of has anyone successfully reset it themselves? 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi,

Welcome to the eForum

Help link : http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Troubleshooting-Please-read-before-posting/td-p/...

Have you tried registering your Vodafone number ?

"How do I register and set up my Sure Signal?
Get started by registering or logging in to My Vodafone
Log in: select Register Sure Signal. You'll need a list of the numbers you want to connect to your Sure Signal.
Plug in: once you've registered, simply plug it in to the mains.
Get ready: it should take less than hour, but it can take up to 24 hours to connect.
If you need any help with these steps our Vodafone Tech Team have created some short videos to help you set up your Sure Signal.
You'll need to register online. We'll be sending you a text with a security code, so make sure you're in an area with signal. You don't have to be at home to register your box, just make sure you've got your device serial number, found on the back of the Sure Signal.
Once you’ve registered, you can add up 32 devices to your Sure Signal. And use up to eight of them at once (or four on the older Sure Signals that don’t plug straight into a power socket). Only the phones you register online will be able to use your Sure Signal, you can manage those through My Vodafone.
Using a Sure Signal is just the same as using the Vodafone network, so calls, texts and data come out of your allowance.

How do I manage people that use my Sure Signal?
You can easily add, remove or change who can use it whenever you want. You can also add administrators who can also do this.
Select My Sure Signal, then Manage Users
Choose what you want to do and follow the instructions"

From http://support.vodafone.co.uk/

If your still having problems then Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat should be able to assist you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.