Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Sure Signal User's Can't Connect

hendersoniain
2: Seeker

I have had a sure signal for 3 years now and it's been working fine. About a month ago I wanted to add a new work phone as a user. I went to my account and the sure signal was not there anymore although it was still working fine with my personal phone. After contacting support they told me to re-register my sure signal. So I re-registered the sure signal on my personal phone account and it still all works fine with my personal phone. I then added my work phone as a new user yesterday. I received a text message on my work phone this morning saying I could now use the sure signal. However, 12 hours later and the work phone still does not work on my sure signal - the work phone says not registered on network even though it's displaying full signal strength.

Sure signal serial: 40123672152

Can anyone help resolve this?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

davidredman

Probably in wrong thread...

I have recently changed my Vodafone Sim from a Micro to Nano with same number, Iphone 4S to 5S.

My Suresignal V2 now fails to work on my phone, but another existing family members phone (non Iphone) is fine.

So suresignal is working...to some degree, just not with my new Sim.

Still waiting for Vodafone to rectify this, I have De-Registered / Re-Registered this week, reset about 3 times (30 Seconds) had call from Vodafone saying the network is having an upgrade and they will call me back...they did saying next day it will be fixed....Still waiting after a total of 5 days...

S/N  40123254258

Please help...

After another 30s reset of the Sure Signal, it finally works.

I am now happy :Smiling:

Hi hendersoniain,

So that we can have a look at this for you and identify which the problematic number is, get in touch with us here.

Hi davidredman,

I’m happy to see that things are all up and running now.

Thanks

Wayne

It's Ok now. It just took about 48 hours rather than 24. Thanks anyhow.