Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New iPhone 5 handset & SIM but same number. Not registering on Sure SIgnal

Brisel
2: Seeker

I have several Sure SIgnals located around the offices in the village that has no phone signal but good broadband. Incidentally my village is part of the Vodafone femtocell trial but my office is out of range of them.

I have just got a new iPhone 5 handset & SIM with the same phone number. It won't connect. Simple if I could manage my Sure SIgnal to remove then reregister the number which has worked everywhere else but my own office. I can't see the Sure Signal in my account! The SS works fine for all other users but editing users is a nighmare & usually involves finding an operator at Vodafone with a brain cell who can do the editing. Unfortunately Vodafone lack one of these at the moment & can't find my office (corporate account) Sure Signal Mk 1. Serial number is 21197107630

This is somewhat annoying as I have spent the last 2 weeks on the phone to Vodafone trying to get somewhere & being given several different answers each time, none of which work.

I really need my mobile for work & getting into the car to drive into the village to pick up answerphone messages is irritating. Please can someone help me out?

Thanks

P.S. How do I remotely access my Voicemail?

2 REPLIES 2

Brisel

Download speed 6.58 Mbps

Upload speed 6.47 Mbps

http://www.pingtest.net/result/84356747.png

IP address 213.52.213.251

Traceroute: not sure how I copy & paste from there.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Brisel, 

We'll need access to your account to make these changes. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay