You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Josslyn

New iPhone not picking up SureSignal

Hi, I've just successfully set up my new iPhone without any problems. Apart from the fact that it isnt recognising the VSS, or the other way round. You seem to be having some technical dificulties today, is this the reaseon? Or is there something I need to do? I have the same number and the VSS is registered to me, so I dont see why there should be a problem...

Message 1 of 2 (6,287 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Re: New iPhone not picking up SureSignal

Hi Josslyn,

Thanks for your post. You are correct; we had been experiencing some technical difficulties at the time of your post. These are now resolved.

When you got your new phone, did have a new SIM with it? If so the please look at the text below for troubleshooting steps to resolve.

Has Your SIM recently been replaced?

When a SIM change is performed it can take up to 2 hours for the Sure Signal system to recognise the change, during this period you won't be able to pick up any signal from the Sure Signal. If you still experience issues after this time then you'll need to remove the affected number from your Sure Signal and then add it back on, this can be done via My Account

If the affected number is the owner of the Sure Signal, you'll need to temporarily transfer the ownership to another number in order to remove/re-add the affected number. This can be done by clicking Change Owner on the Sure Signal Dashboard. The new owner will then need to login to their My Account profile and accept the ownership request, before removing and re-adding the number. Once this has been completed then the ownership can be transferred back to the original number.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 2 of 2 (6,261 Views)