Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New phone - not working with Sure Signal anymore

broutledge
2: Seeker

Upgraded to a new phone which included a new SIM and now my Sure Signal box doesn't seem to see my phone. Can someone tell me what I need to do to make it see the new SIM. i have pretty much no signal at all without the SS box. Any help gratefully received

8 REPLIES 8

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @broutledge

The general advise is to deregister the number.

Clear the computer cache and cookies and register again after 24 hours.

If you still have problems, live chat will help.

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

If the Sure Signal no longer recognises the number after a Sim Swap then it's recommended to de Register the number from the Sure Signal for a period of 24 hours. 

Then Re Register. 

If this does not resolve this then please re post and I'm sure the Trch Team will take a look. 

There is an 'Issue Not Listed' option which guides you through how to run a TraceRoute to paste back in your thread for Vodafone Tech to look over. 

Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting Guide.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the responses. As my number is the number of the Owner of the box there does not seem to be a way to deregister that number. Can I do that some otehr way?

AnnS

@broutledge

You will need to ask the registered owner who has the Sure Signal registered to their online account to deregister and reregister the number after 24 hours for you.

There is no other way.

There is further information from support below.

Sure Signal Support

BandOfBrothers

@broutledge wrote:

Thanks for the responses. As my number is the number of the Owner of the box there does not seem to be a way to deregister that number. Can I do that some otehr way?

Hey @broutledge

In that case you could de Register the actual Sure Signal.

This is what a person would do if for example they were going to sell it for example. This removes your number. 

Alternatively the Vodafone Tech Team here maybe able to re sync the SS for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Nabs

@broutledge contact Live Chat and ask them to force a resync of your SureSignal. this should sort the issue out without having to jump through the hoops of de-registering.

broutledge

Thanks for the help guys. Vodafone sortong it out this morning.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@broutledge It's great to hear this is being resolved for you. 

If you need any further help, please let us know.