Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New sure signal release date

GreenTelephones
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
As there is no option to purchase the sure signal online, I was told by a Vodafone rep that there would be a new one out. He told me this would happen last week... I was wondering when this date actually is....
14 REPLIES 14

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi GreenTelephones, 

At the moment we don't have a release date for the new Sure Signal but it'll be announced on our website as soon as we have it available to order.

Paul

Hi Paul.

Is this likely to be soon?

As i was told 4 weeks ago that it would be out in two weeks by a vodafone representative...

Thanks

What is the difference between them does anyone know?

I hate that on the current new one in order for it to work i have to make my phone '3g' only' then back to auto for it to work, the older ones used to just work 😕

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that the new Sure Signal is currently available in stores only :Smiling:

Cheers,

Jenny

Is there any detail or info on how they are different? Do they look different?

@Jenny wrote:

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that the new Sure Signal is currently available in stores only :Smiling:

Cheers,

Jenny

Jenny,

Are you sure about that? My GF works in the Cheltenham store and they do not have any stock of the new Sure Signal............ I would be interested in the V3 for its Powerline ability.

Hi Lewis-brookes,

For the first period of its availability the VSS version 3 is only available in store.

Whether your local store has any in stock or not is another matter.

I'm sure there will be some delivered soon.

Cheers,

LeeH

How much will they cost?
Other than how they look. Do they differ much technically?

I bought one in store just over a week ago, unfortunately I have spent the week trying to get it to work and have completely failed (but there is a whole other thread about that!)

It is quite small and like a large "through" plug that plugs directly into the wall plug and enabled devices to be plugged into the front.

Pic attached for info