You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
SteveRose

No Signal after moving

I have just moved house to a new county (from Surrey to Wiltshire) and I have changed my postcode in the sure signal dashboard.

However, when I connect my sure signal and it has registered itself on the network (after about 2 hours) I get "no signal" on my iPhone 4s (it was working OK before).

I have disconnected the sure signal (I get some signal at my new address) but now I am getting texts from vodafone saying that I need to change the postcode.

I checked last night that the postcode that is registered is correct (it is) so I tried connecting the sure signal again but got "no signal" on my phone again.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4 (4,621 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Re: No Signal after moving

Hi SteveRose,

So that we can take a look at this for you please can you let me know the Sure Signal serial number?

Once we have this we will be able to look at updating the location profile manually for you.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (4,604 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
SteveRose

Hi James

Serial Number is: 40114509165

Steve

Message 3 of 4 (4,536 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi SteveRose

Thank you for your post and the serial number.:smileyhappy:

I have checked and can see that it has been over a week since your last connection so I have re-synched this for you, please perform a factory reset and let me know how you get on after 24 hours.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 4 of 4 (4,514 Views)