Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not all registered hansets connecting to SS3

allthe9s
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Help....

4 devices registerd to use SS3 and all received the welcome texts to say they could, howver, only 2 of the 4 are connecting....

Galaxy S3 - OK

iPhone 5s - OK

iPhone 5c - Nope

iPhone 4 - Nope

The SS3 is great for the 2 devices that recognise it but would cant understand whats wrong with the other 2?

all devices on latest versions of OS

Confused!

5 REPLIES 5

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi allthe9s.

Have the two devices that aren't recognised had new SIMs recently?

Please remove the two numbers which arent connecting, reset the phones and the Sure Signal and then re-add the numbers.

To reset the Sure Signal, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds to factory reset the device. This will trigger the software reload and profile sync to the Femto.

Let me know how you get on.

DaveCD

Dave

just waiting for ss to come back on so dont know whether or not a success

BUT Not sure if this is part of the issue?

I removed the 2 non working numbers ending in 100 and 251 and both got the text to say so.

Then re-added both 100 and 251 but only the 251 number got a text to say so, therefore looked at the history(below) but 251 isn't in the logs despite getting the text and 100 which didn't get the text is....

As you will also see it refers to removing the 969 number which is the admin!!

if I look at the manage users the 4 phone numbers are all set correctly.....

Seems completely screwed-up to me

Sure Signal History
Sure Signal:

Here's a list of all the numbers that you (or someone you've made into an administrator) have allowed access to your Sure Signal. Any changes made to these numbers or any other numbers that are added - will be shown here.

Date Requested by Carried out by Contact point Numbers Description
17/08/2014 15:56:23 ************  ************  My Account ***********  New members were added to your Gateway.  
17/08/2014 15:47:40 ************  ************  My Account ************, ************ 

You removed users from your Gateway.  

Dave

just to show user settings refered to

First Name Last Name Vodafone Mobile Number Role Edit All Select All

******  *****  *********** user   Edit   Delete
*****  *****  *********** user   Edit   Delete
*****  ******  *********** user   Edit   Delete

Dave SS3 now back online but only now 1 phone from 4, the admin wont connect now any ideas can you manually reset things at your end?

Hi allthe9s,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B