Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Now I'm Cross!! Help please!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I posted this query on 1st August but it has now "dissapeared" from the forum. I've just spent 90 minutes on "live chat" with a circular converstaion which resulted in being told to ring 191 so that I could talk to the technical team. The endless menus do not give me that option!! So here is another attempt to get a response on eforum.

We have a Sure Signal 1 registered to my wifes account. Everything used to work fine. She has changed her phone and SIM (kept number) and now her phone won't work with SS. Mine still works OK.

Have tried waiting (72 hours!!).

Turned phone on and off countless times.

Have reset SS, still works for me but not for her,

Have tried deregistering and reregistering SS, same result.

SS Serial number is 21224332144

(BTW it is not possible to switch the registration to my account since my number is not the primary number on that account and I do not want the primary number involved)

Help please.

2 REPLIES 2

cineriv
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi Jaqual,

You will find your original post here ....

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Can-t-manage-my-Sure-Signal/m-p/2421304#M72518

Post#25

It's obviously got overlooked amongst  a load of other posts.

As you now have opened a new thread it should now get attention.

Regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well as of this morning, all is working OK.

If somebody in VF has done something then thank you.

If not and it has taken 7 days for the new SIM to "filter through the system" then please will VF support acknowledge this instead of the "up to 24 hours" they all say. This would save a lot of heartache and time on behalf of the customer .