Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Orphaned Sure Signal...

galliumarsenide
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I was previously a vodafone personal customer, and all was well. I had a sure signal on my account, as I lived in the sticks and the signal is terrible. A while back my employer changed their phone policy, so my personal number got transferred to their corporate account. 

Now, when I try and access my sure signal to add a new number, the portal kicks me out (apparently as it now thinks I'm a corporate customer) - so I can no longer perform any admin on the sure signal. Phone support can't help me much as if I call from my mobile, I don't have the security codes for the corporate account... :Sad_face:

Is it possible to move the sure signal to another personal voda account please? I'm happy to provide all details as needed via email/PM...

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

A SureSignal device is associated with an account.  When your number moved from your personal account to the corporate number, the SureSignal was still associated with your account which was then shut down.  This means that you won't be able to add or remove users from it until it is registered against another Vodafone account.  In order to do this, it will have to be deregistered from your account and then reregistered against the other Vodafone Account.

One of the eForum Team will be able to help you do this, so sit tight and they will be along to drop you a Private Message requesting the details they need to get in touch with you.

PWIAC

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi galliumarsenide

Welcome to the eForum :Smiling:

I can see drey_p has provided help here and he is spot on as always!

If you can pop me your details here we'll take a closer look at things for you.

Thanks

Sukhi