Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help...

Paffman
7: Helper
7: Helper

I am trying to add my wife's mobile number to our Sure Signal, but get an error message.... see attached picture

Any help at your end would be great :smileyhappy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile Device: HTC One M8

10 REPLIES 10

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Paffman 

Our Live help team will be happy to help you with this.

Thanks,

Sarah

Thank you Sarah,

But the help never works.

I have gone through the live help process FIVE times now all wasting around 45 minutes of my time for each live help. That's 3 3/4 hrs of my life I will never get back. And at the end of it, nothing has changed and I still can't add my wife's number to our Sure Signal due to your 'technical problem'.

Each time I start with live chat, get passed around at least two people, then I get a phone call back and we go round in circles until I get through to whatever department I get 'escillated' to. Then they have an issue and can't manage or say that they have fixed it and to wait from 6 to 24 hrs and then it will work. It does not.

This time they said that they would add my wife's number, so I gave them her name and number. But you have guessed it, it still does not work!

How hard is it to add a number to our Sure Signal??

So where do I go now? Start my 6th live chat and go through all this again?? No thanks...

Would it be unreasonable to expect a reply to this issue or even a fix?

There's hoping, but I won't hold my breath.

Over to you Vodafone - see attached screenshot.

You have got no chance MarkMacB, don't waste your time. I have been in the same position for a little longer than you and I am still banging my head against the Vodafone brick wall. They are zero help, they caused the problem and they don't seem to be able to fix it.

Don't know if it is due to incompetence or the don't give a monkeys attitude, but at the end of the day they can't fix it. I have been through the 'Live Chat', call back routine 5 times now each taking 45 minutes and it's got me nowhere.

I am now taking legal action and telling everyone who will listen how rubbish Vodafone are. Twitter, Facebook, etc, radio, TV, Watchdog, national and local papers.

I am fed up to the back teeth with it now. I am looking for another mobile company now...

Good luck.

Another great idea from Vodafone, the only thing is that they can't even make the home Sure Signals work, so what hope do we hold for the Rural Open Sure Signal??

Should rename them Vodafone No Signal...

I see that Vodafone are censoring my posts now. A post I made here has been removed, that's very big of you.

Here it is again...

You have got no chance MarkMacB, don't waste your time. I have been in the same position for a little longer than you and I am still banging my head against the Vodafone brick wall. They are zero help, they caused the problem and they don't seem to be able to fix it.

Don't know if it is due to incompetence or the don't give a monkeys attitude, but at the end of the day they can't fix it. I have been through the 'Live Chat', call back routine 5 times now each taking 45 minutes and it's got me nowhere.

I am now taking legal action and telling everyone who will listen how rubbish Vodafone are. Twitter, Facebook, etc, radio, TV, Watchdog, national and local papers.

I am fed up to the back teeth with it now. I am looking for another mobile company now...

Good luck.

Hi @Paffman 

I’ve merged your posts to keep everything together.

A tech team member will be in touch to help. 

Thanks,

Sarah

I'm sorry to keep banging on, but i am really ANGRY now. I have wasted my time with this and got nowhere...

Don't mind you merging, but they are being removed from where I posted them.

I have waited for long enough for someone to get back to me from here, I can only get someone via live chat etc, pitty they can't fix it.

Well I am stunned.... :smileysurprised:

I didn't get contacted by Vodafone as they promised (no surprise), BUT this afternoon the wife's phone suddenly had a full signal !!!! Horay!! So after nearly three weeks of head smashing into that wall that is Vodafone, the issure is resolved.

I don't know why or who, but I'd like to shake them by the hand, well done I am happy again.

Thank you.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Paffman 

Thank you for letting us know that this is now back up and running.

If you have any queries in the future, please don't hesitate to post.

DaveCD