Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PLease rsync my sure signal

AllieHardy
2: Seeker

I have a new phone with a new sim card but the same number and my sure signal isnt recognising it to pick up a signal. i desperately need a signl as its a work phone and i work from hime. No is 4110944457

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

thanks - i posted last night aswell but no one replied - i know you're busy but i'm pulling my hair out.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi Allie,

Sit tight one of the team will be able to take a look as soon as they can

Nabs

thanks - i posted last night aswell but no one replied - i know you're busy but i'm pulling my hair out.

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi AllieHardy,

Thanks for your post.  If you've had a new SIM card then you'll need to take a few steps to get it back up and running again.  Firstly you'll need to de-register the device online via My Account, leave it for about 60 minutes and then re-register.  Once done yuo'll just need to perform a factory reset of the device:

For Sure Signal version 1 or 2:

• Hold down the reset button until all the lights show (about 30 seconds)
  • Keeping the reset button held down, remove then re-insert the power lead.
  • Once all lights display release the reset button.
  • The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

For Sure Signal version 3:

• Locate the button on the base of the box next to the Ethernet ports.
  • Press and hold the button for approximately 30 seconds.
  • Once the lights come back on, release the button.
  • The Sure Signal will come online in around 1 hour.

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Phil

ierr54

Sorry to butt in on this thread but i have been trying to get my lumia 800 connected since Saturday after I bought the phone and got a new micro sim (same number) on 22/02/13. The call centres are useless having been told yesterday that there was a technical problem for the last 4 days prevent a re-sync!  Serial number of V2 is 40112847898.  I have performed numerous resets of the device and after about two hours the red and first light come back on but I still have no signal on the phone.  This is the only number on the suresignal and I am concerned about de-registering it as I have seen several posts where it cannot be re-registered afterwards.  If this is OK i will do it but need confirmation.

Please help.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi sebcraft,

Thanks for your post.

To avoid any confusion we’ll get back to you directly on your other thread here.

ierr54,

Before you try that, I just want to try a resync so I’ve done this for you today. To complete this process just perform a factory reset as follows:

-Hold in the reset button until all the light go solid

-Once all of the lights have come on, release the reset button

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Jenny