Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone won't connect to sure signal

rlhall
2: Seeker

Hi,

My phone has suddenly stopped connecting to my Sure Signal device.The top two and bottom led's (power, @ and tick) are on and steady. I have tried reseting the device and phone a number of times without success.

Please could you take a look at the attached document, If there is anthing further I can supply to help reolve this issue please let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rlhall

Thank You James and Andy, My Vodafone Sure Signal is now working again. :Smiling:

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi rlhall,

All the information on the document is fine.

The lights you’re seeing show that the Sure Signal is set up and ready to take a call.

I’ve checked your serial number and it’s showing that a location change has been detected.

This can be caused by maintenance by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), or a firmware update to your router.

I’ve updated the system to remove the message for you.

So that the changes are picked up, can you do a factory reset:-

• Hold down the reset button until all the lights show/flash (about 30 seconds)
  • Keeping the reset button held down, remove both the Ethernet cable and power lead
  • Re-insert the power lead
  • Once all the lights display, release the reset button
  • When the Sure Signal is back online (around 5 minutes), re-insert the Ethernet cable.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Andy

rlhall

Hi Andy,

I have followed your instructions but unfortunately this has not cured the issue. I have noticed that there are a number of recent posts regarding issues such as this that have been cured by a firmware upgrade. Please could you arange for a firmware push to the sure signal. I will leave the sure signal powered up and connected as has been requested in some of the posts that I have read.

thanks for your help with this.

Richard.

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi rlhall,

I’ve requested for the update to be pushed out to you, please leave everything switched on and connected for the next 24 hours whilst this is applied.

James

rlhall

Thank You James and Andy, My Vodafone Sure Signal is now working again. :Smiling: