cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please Help.......Red Light on but Internet Light keeps flashing???

matt060580
4: Newbie

Hi - please can you look at my serial number  40131568053 and see the above query?

Have gone through troubleshooting and still an issue.

Thanks

Matt

16 REPLIES 16

Responses are very slow at the moment?? Unable to use Vodafone phone and between the help here and customer services it is becoming a concern!!

My red light is ON constant and internet light is flashing - there is no help for this in your trouble shooting!

Matt

Any assistance please??

Can you confirm when i was last connected to your servers??

Thanks

Matt

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Matt,

Apologies for the delay. We're fielding a lot more posts than normal due to duplicate requests and recent phone releases.

The second hop on your Traceroute failed so I'd urge you to press this with Sky. If they didn't provide your router, you may need to get support from the manufacturer too. 

Just so you know, the last contact attempted was on the 25/09/2013 at around 19:31.

Cheers, Ben

Morning Ben,

Spoke with Sky last night and router is working fine. I done a reset on my router and this seemed to trigger the VSS unit into life with different lights flashing apart from just the internet one.

Please can you do a re-sync now and i will do the same and see where this gets us.

Thanks

Matt

Hi there matt060580,

Thanks for checking with Sky.

I've done the resync for you.

Please factory reset the VSS as above but this time leave the power cable out for up to 10 minutes.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi,

Its all connected at the moment - it seems both re-syncing and resetting my router has worked.

Also - im moving house in the next 3 weeks, can i just unplug the unit and then re-plug in at new address for it to work?

Sorry if it sounds a silly question.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

Once you’ve moved and got your internet connection sorted, all you’ll need to do is plug the Sure Signal in and let it go through the set up process.

The only other thing you’ll need to do is login on to your My Vodafone and update your postcode details.

Let me know how you go on.

Cheers,

Andrew